WHEN Nov 4-6, 2019
Marriott Marquis Chicago
Don’t miss the best customer experience conference of 2019.
Discover how top customer experience teams like Google, Shutterfly, SunTrust Bank and the University of Calgary are transforming customer journeys and creating voice of the customer-driven innovation.
Tone down the noise — at DX Summit you will:
Agenda Satisfaction"Diverse, applicable topics with real-world examples in most sessions."
Networking Satisfaction"I love the community and networking with a high-caliber of people."
Recommendation Rate"The general feeling is really positive. I'm excited to tell others about DX Summit."
• From digital transformation to total business transformation
• Building and sustaining customer-centric teams
• Ethical customer engagement
• Build modern Voice of the Customer programs
• Customer-driven design principles
• Important metrics for customer-facing programs
• Design your digital experience stack
• Create fool-proof digital operations
• Dashboards and tracking success
• The future of digital customer experiences
• AI/ML/AR: what to do with the abbreviations
• Automation in the age of personalization
• Agile customer journey mapping for the real world
• Identify, measure and optimize micro-moments
• Applied neuroscience in CX design
Digital Customer Experience Executives
Customer Engagement Leadership
Analytics and Optimization Owners
Unlike many conferences in this space, it's great to find an event full of Fortune 500 leaders looking to change the world.
DX Summit actually brings together a unique experience. The balanced focus on the many aspects of digitization and their impact on customer journey is what makes this a customer experience conference that cannot be missed.
Digital experience technology continues to evolve rapidly, even if some of the same old tripping points keep re-appearing. Meeting up with other DX pros is a great way to learn from others, and I’m really excited to be teaching again at this year’s summit!
Wherever you are and whatever you do, someone is thinking about your digital experience - or not. That is what defines great brands from the rest.
luxury rooms and warm hospitality.
Engage today's top digital customer experience executives.Learn More